With age, any woman begins to notice the first signs of aging on her face. Using folk remedies for wrinkles, you can get rid of them effectively. As a result, the skin gets a well-groomed fresh look without the risk of adverse reactions.
Benefits of folk remedies for wrinkles
To maintain human skin tone, it is necessary to resort to care procedures from adolescence. At the initial stage, they are used as prophylaxis against early aging, and after 25 years are necessary to mimic wrinkles and improve the general condition of the skin.
The most gentle effect, but at the same time, with folk remedies for wrinkles. Unlike professional cosmetics, their composition is completely natural and is selected depending on the needs of the skin in each case.
The main benefits of folk recipes for wrinkles on the face are:
- Availability. Anti-aging ingredients are readily available from drug stores, beauty stores, or your regular supermarket.
- Safety. If you control the manufacturing process independently, the allergen will certainly not enter the final product. In addition, all components of the products are natural and usually do not cause undesirable reactions.
- Efficiency. Despite the trivial set of ingredients, home-prepared masks or creams are molded with high efficiency.
Home remedies that do not have a beautiful color and a pleasant smell often do not look very showy. But this is precisely the guarantee of its naturalness. In the manufacture of professional cosmetics, it is never complete without the addition of fragrance compositions that increase the attractiveness of the product, but do not make it safe.
The less chemically active agents have less effect on the skin, the lower the risk of developing allergies.
Disadvantages of folk remedies against wrinkles include short shelf life, as well as the need for regular use to get a visible result. But such inconveniences are leveraged against the positive aspects of using home cosmetics.
Folk recipes for anti-wrinkle masks
To remove wrinkles with folk remedies, you need to regularly nourish the skin with masks. Thanks to their variety, you can choose some best recipes for your skin type, and enjoy the procedure without leaving your home.
For toning dry skin
The mask tightens dry, flabby skin, toning it at the cellular level. After 2 weeks of use, smooth wrinkles will be less noticeable, the contours of the face will be more toned.
- Grind a few leaves of plantains.
- Mix 2 tsp. herbs with a little warm water until a slurry is obtained.
- Dilute the mixture with two teaspoons of liquid honey.
- Apply to face massage movements, leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water, also moisturize with nourishing cream.
For smoothing wrinkles
The yolk-based mask nourishes and tightens sagging skin. It is recommended to use it 2 times a week for a month. It is very easy to prepare this effective remedy to eliminate expression lines.
- Stir in one chicken egg yolk with a fork.
- Add one tablespoon of steam olive oil and liquid honey.
- Stir until smooth and apply on your face in a thin layer.
- After drying, spread another layer on top, and the third according to the same principle.
- After 20 - 25 minutes (the exact time is calculated based on the speed of the film appearance), rinse in warm water.
- Moisturize the skin with a nourishing cream.
For gentle cleansing
To get rid of wrinkles with folk remedies, an oatmeal mask with a mild scrub effect is ideal. You can not use it more than once a week for 1 - 2 months.
- Grind a small amount of cooked oatmeal or oatmeal.
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. powder with 4 tbsp. l. fat milk, you can also use cream or sour cream.
- Leave it for 15 minutes until swollen.
- Apply with gentle massaging movements, excluding the area around the eyes.
- After 20 minutes, rinse in warm water, moisturize the skin with cream.
For extra food
Flaxseed-based folk masks are effective due to the high biological activity of the main component. Due to their use 2 - 3 times a week for a month the skin becomes smoother and more oily to the touch.
- Pour 2 tbsp. l. flaxseeds with two glasses of clean water.
- Put the container on fire and bring the contents to a boil.
- Boil until the seeds cool, allowing the liquid to boil.
- Crush the seeds into a puree and leave to cool.
- Apply to problem areas with gentle movements, gently massage the skin with your finger.
- After 20 minutes, wash the mask with moderately warm water and then cool.
- Complete the procedure by applying a nourishing cream on dry skin.
Clean enlarged pores
The skin needs to be nourished with B vitamins to increase local blood circulation, improve metabolism in the upper layers of the dermis, tighten contours and clean enlarged pores. For this purpose, live yeast-based anti-wrinkle masks are used.
- Dissolve 20 g of live yeast in 50 ml of liquid. If the skin is dry, olive oil is ideal, for oily skin - hydrogen peroxide, for normal skin milk. The mask should have a sour cream consistency and will not spread.
- Apply to face with a brush or fingers, paying particular attention to problem areas.
- After 20 minutes, rinse in running water and pat dry with a towel.
For all skin types
Among the many folk remedies for wrinkles on the face, those from which fermented milk products are used are distinguished. Their application contributes to regular nourishment of the skin, smoothing age and manifested wrinkles, as well as improving the appearance.
- Mash 2 tbsp. l. cottage cheese, its fat content is selected depending on the skin type, uniform consistency.
- Add the same amount of sour cream and 1 tsp. coarse salt.
- Apply to face immediately after preparation until salt dissolves. To improve blood circulation, massage lightly into the skin along the massage lines, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth.
- After 20 minutes, wash off with warm soap-free warm water. To contrast, wash your face with cold water.
- Apply moisturizer.
For skin whitening
In the presence of age spots, freckles or other visual defects, it is recommended to apply folk remedies for wrinkles on the top and other areas of the face based on parsley. By using them twice a week for a month, you can achieve excellent results with no hassle.
- Cut a few sprigs of fresh parsley and dill.
- Pour 1 tsp. Greens 300 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse for at least an hour.
- Strain the broth through a clean cheesecloth, moisten a piece of cotton cloth in it.
- Apply as a compressor.
- After 20 minutes, remove, dry and apply a layer of moisturizer.
Natural recipes for wrinkles around the eyes
Traditional recipes for wrinkles around the eyes are traditionally categorized. The skin in this area is the first to suffer from uncontrolled facial expressions due to its delicate structure and subtlety. To remove wrinkles under the eyes, you need to apply nutritional and rejuvenating products regularly.
From potatoes and eggs
- Peel one medium potato, finely chop or blend.
- Mix with 1 chicken egg and a tablespoon of full-fat sour cream.
- Stir until smooth.
- Apply folk remedy for wrinkles around the eyes about 15 minutes on the eyes. To get the effect, it is necessary to perform at least 10 procedures.
With vitamin E.
- Mix 1 capsule of vitamin E oil with 1 tsp. steamed olive oil. You can also use coconut oil, sea buckthorn or burdock oil (the latter is shown to enhance eyelash growth).
- Apply to the skin of the eyelids with gentle massaging movements.
- Close your eyes and rest for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure to apply folk remedy for wrinkles under the eyes for a month, 4 times in 7 days.
From milk water
- Mix equal parts milk and purified water.
- Pour the liquid into special containers for freezing.
- Put them in the freezer overnight.
- In the morning, use it as a cleanser, including under the eyes.
Such a folk remedy for wrinkles around the eyes energizes and tones the skin. In addition to milk water, you can use a decoction of medicinal herbs for freezing: chamomile, calendula, sage, parsley.
- Boil homemade milk, wait for it to cool to a comfortable temperature.
- Soak a cotton swab in liquid and apply it as a compress to the eyelids.
- After 5 minutes, replace the tampon with a new one, after 10 minutes repeat the procedure.
Such compression not only helps with wrinkles around the eyes, but can relieve fatigue and puffiness.
A yolk mask will help remove wrinkles under the eyes.
- Lightly beat raw chicken egg yolk with a fork.
- Apply on eyelids with gentle movements, massage with fingers.
- Close your eyes and lie down for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and apply nourishing eye cream.
For aging skin that is prone to fading, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of olive oil to the yolk.
Other folk remedies
In addition to masks and creams, the arsenic of folk cosmetology is rich in other useful products. The most effective of these, according to reviews, are:
Anti-wrinkle herbal tincture
Grind dried chamomile flowers (30 g), peppermint leaves (20 g), rosemary sprigs (10 g). Pour the mass with 20 ml of mixed salicylic acid into a liter of dry red wine. The tincture is prepared for 2 weeks, closed in a glass container in a dark place. After straining, the product is stored in the refrigerator. To exfoliate wrinkles, you need to wrap the skin twice a day after washing.
Compression with aloe juice
Squeeze 100 ml of aloe leaves, leave in a dark place for two weeks under a closed lid. Wipe cleansed skin with a cotton swab after morning and evening washing. For friction, you can use freshly plucked aloe leaf, shredded from the skin. To get the result, repeat the sessions 4 times a week every other day for a month. If you feel a strong burning sensation, the procedure should be discontinued.
Herbal decoction for washing
Frozen broth is the best way to tone the skin after waking up. Mix 2 tbsp. l. crushed dandelion leaves with the same amount of mint leaves. Pour 200 ml of boiling water over the mass, leave it under a closed lid for 30 - 40 minutes. Strain the broth and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze and use in the morning for washing.
Suggestions and Tips
For the process of getting rid of wrinkles with folk remedies, you need to use the advice of experienced cosmetologists.
- When starting anti-aging procedures, you need to tune in to get the result - home remedies will only help with regular use.
- They are good to combine with other methods, for example, self-massage and facial gymnastics.
- The lack of visible effect is most likely due to the product not being suitable. In this case, it has to be replaced, which in some cases is more effective.
It must be remembered that skin care, even with the use of professional products, is useless without proper sleep and depression. To keep the body in good shape, it is necessary to spend enough time in the fresh air, avoid stressful situations and eat without the inclusion of harmful fats in the diet.