Natural cosmetic oils are beautiful companions and beautiful skin. Ancient civilizations knew the nourishing and toning properties of oils for skin rejuvenation and health.
The universal qualities of these gifts of nature ensure that the skin is naturally regenerated, thanks to cell regeneration, replenishment of moisture, reduces the signs of aging, increases the resilience and elasticity of the epidermal layer. Aromatherapy helps reduce wrinkles and age spots, removes skin color and improves its texture.
Unlike most chemical compounds, essential oil molecules are small enough to be easily absorbed into the layers of the epidermis. They are soluble in the lipid layer, going down to the dermis, where new cells are formed.
What oils to use for rejuvenation? Oidis
- Geranium oil extract has long been known in cosmetology as a valuable face care product that moisturizes dry skin and has a rejuvenating effect. This is an excellent way for facial massage, which improves lymphatic tissue drainage. Adding geranium to sunscreen is helpful. The product has a delicate, floral aroma. Mix well 6 drops of geranium oil, 3 drops each of pink and lavender and 1 tbsp. l. apricot in a small glass mbotella. Apply to face before bed.
- Bright and sunny mixture of 1 drop of lemon oil extract and 2 drops. Adding orange to your favorite cream will not only help lift your mood. Such cosmetic aromatherapy makes the skin silky, working like a luxurious elixir that penetrates deep into the dermis without leaving a greasy feeling and regulates the skin’s moisture balance.
- A combination of geranium extracts, sandalwood and lavender oil has universal properties. These properties are complemented with rosehip and pomegranate essential oils, which take 1 tsp. This combination smooths the epidermis layer, helps restore its elasticity, saturates with moisture and nourishes, relieves irritation and inflammation. Apply 2-3 drops on your finger and gently massage your face and neck in a circular motion.
- A blend of refreshing oils like grape, avocado and lavender tops this recipe list. This fragrant composition contains vitamins A, B, E and antioxidants. It nourishes the epidermis perfectly without clogging pores, maintains water balance and slows down the aging process. Apply 5-6 drops. Massage your face gently and tap lightly around the eye area. Use in the morning and evening.
- The cream of Bulgarian rose oil extracts (6 drops), Moroccan argan oil for rejuvenation and rosehip seeds (one teaspoon each) has powerful anti-aging qualities. The product is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids designed to intensely moisturize and enhance cellular regeneration, helping to combat the aging process.
After applying the oils, the skin becomes radiant, soft and velvety, wrinkles are reduced, and elasticity is increased. Best suited for dry, mature, dehydrated and dull skin. Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning.