We all want to stay young for as long as possible, and with age we become more and more interested in renewal issues. It seems possible to prepare anti-aging agents at home based on folk recipes and various components of natural origin.
Proper care for aging hand skin
When you meet someone, first attention is paid to the mediator's face and hands. Therefore, hands are considered a hallmark of a person. They tell accurately about the age of the owner, his habits and even his position in society. In addition, the hands are able to warn of a possible disease, which explains the use of points on them during the acupuncture procedure. And among the recipes for rejuvenation, recipes occupy an important place to take care of fading hand skin.
Prevents aging hands
In the skin, the process of biological aging begins after the age of twenty-five. Therefore, you do not have to wait for the first signs of skin aging, but start actively applying preventive procedures to rejuvenate your hands. These include:
- wear gloves when the outside temperature drops to 7 degrees;
- in summer, do not bask in the sun too much, literally for several hours in the morning and evening;
- if the skin of your hands is dry, you must use special creams every time after contact with water and before going outside;
- work with soap and gloves;
- apply masks regularly on the skin of hands and baths herbal infusions.
Also, in cold weather, it is useful to lubricate your hands with oil, sunflower or olive. They actively protect hands from cracking, redness and roughness of the skin. After house cleaning or other activities, it is recommended to pamper your hands by taking a bath with sea salt (if not, with orange or lemon essential oil).
It is also important not to forget about facial care. For this you can buy special tools. For example, anti-aging cream with antioxidants. This tool is effective due to its special composition. It contains glycolic acid, vitamin C, organic plant components, various natural oils. The action of the cream is aimed at accelerating skin cell regeneration, increasing collagen production and fighting age-related changes. The product is suitable for all skin types. It can be used as a day or night cream. The results will not be long in coming. After several applications, the skin becomes visible, supple and soft.
To moisturize and rejuvenate your skin, you can use special toners based on witch hazel extract. This component has been used in cosmetology for a very long time. Due to its unique properties, witch hazel gently cleanses the skin, helps combat inflammation, redness and rash. At the same time, it effectively moisturizes and nourishes the skin. These toners usually do not contain alcohol, so they can also be used for sensitive skin.
Beauty salons and medical centers often offer help in the fight for hand rejuvenation. This gives results, of course, but it also requires a lot of investment compared to home masks.
Many people believe that biorevitalization is a procedure not only to rejuvenate human skin, but hyaluronic acid is often injected under the skin of the hands to moisturize and become more elastic. In addition to hyaluronic acid, the skin needs vitamins and other nutrients. Through motherapy, injections are performed to get rid of existing problems, with a cosmetologist choosing their composition individually.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid for the skin of the hands:
- moisture is retained in the subcutaneous layers;
- fluid is retained in the intercellular space;
- the appearance of wrinkles is prevented;
- improves collagen synthesis;
- skin cells regenerate, it becomes firm and elastic for a long time.
Wrinkled mesh on the hands, as well as age spots, can be removed with chemical peels. Another of the most common hand rejuvenation procedures is laser therapy. With the help of a laser, you can activate collagen production in the skin, which smoothes and densifies, and removes dilated vessels.
During manicure, it is useful to make local folds that saturate the skin with active ingredients, and paraffin therapy, when blood circulation in the vessels of the hands improves, under the influence of hot paraffin. After both methods, the skin becomes smooth, firm and well visible.
Refreshing the hands can be done with lipofilling. To do this, under local anesthesia, adipose tissue is taken from a pre-existing place, specially processed and injected into the area of the hands under the skin. The necessary contour of the hands is modeled by hand, and the wounds are treated and bandaged with plaster or bandage.
Perhaps the most expensive methods are the ones that use the products that are available to every housewife. These include:
- Vegetable masks - they can enrich the skin with useful vitamins. This method can make the color of the hands fresher, remove dead cells and tighten the skin. The ideal foods for this are carrots and cucumbers. Grate them finely and mix with olive oil. Apply on your hands and hold like this for 10 minutes. After the mass has been washed with water, the hands must be lubricated with cream or olive oil. Interestingly, olive oil is often used in cosmetology, not only as a medicine for the hands, but also for the face and body.
- Lemon is also good for sharpening and is an excellent hand rejuvenator. Its juice is added to many masks, such as a mixture of olive oil (one tablespoon) and raw chicken yolk. All this is applied to the hands, literally for five to ten minutes, and washed with warm water. In addition, it is necessary to apply a nourishing cream.
- Natural coffee lovers may not throw out the coffee grounds, since they are very useful - they cleanse and tighten the skin. This also applies to facial care, and you only need to rub the thickness into the skin, like a normal cream. When it dries, rinse in water and apply nourishing cream.
Using these products two or three times a week will soften the skin of your hands and lighten age spots.
Common hand masks
Many notable reviews for hand rejuvenation can be found under the potato mask. Many women talk about it as the most effective of the majority of those tested. To prepare it, boil some medium potatoes. They are then kneaded and mixed with a few tablespoons of warm milk and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This mass is applied to the hands and gloves (polyethylene) are applied for half an hour. The procedure should be performed daily for a full week, with the handles protected from strong winds and sudden changes in air temperature.
Watermelons, pears and peaches
In summer, it is good to make a mask for rejuvenation from cucumbers and watermelons. It is necessary to grind the pulp of these vegetables in the same proportion and apply on the hands, after twenty minutes rinse with water. The pulp of ripe pear is able to heal small cracks, remove inflammation in the wounds and rejuvenate the skin on the hands. Pulp from one peach with 1 tbsp. L of starch gives good nutrition to the skin, moisturizes and prevents aging.
Honey and oats
To prepare a refreshing scrub, you need one tablespoon of oats and milk, one teaspoon of honey. Pour boiling water over oats, and when it swells, drain the water and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Massaging the hands, the resulting mixture is applied to the skin of the hands, kept for about 10 minutes and washed with warm water. This is the perfect remedy for oily skin, because honey:
- help absorb excess moisture;
- clean pores;
- reduced the likelihood of contracting an infection.
It has moisturizing properties that help moisturize the skin without making it too oily. Honey has antiseptic properties that help get rid of acne and acne breakouts. It also prevents teenage skin problems. With a high level of nutrients, it keeps the skin healthy and refreshed.
A great way to make a lotion at home for daily skin care and hand care. 100 ml of boiling water must be poured into a mixture of chamomile and calendula herbs (one tablespoon each) and insist thirty minutes. Add a teaspoon of glycerin to the pure strained broth and process your hands three times a day.
Woman, 30 years old
My husband always tells me that a woman's age is treacherous with her hands. I would like to object, but there is nothing to say. Therefore, I always try to take care of them in different ways. Of course, it's easier to buy cream at a pharmacy or in a store and smear it on your hands before you go to bed.
But while the result remains unsatisfactory, you need to think of natural ways to rejuvenate skin cells on your hands. And first of all, you remember about milk, sour cream, honey, egg yolks, herbal decoctions, which help to restore the epidermis at the cellular level.
Pamper yourself, dear women! Let your men kiss your hands better and don't count your years!
Regular and systematic procedures are required to rejuvenate the skin on the hands with the help of self-prepared masks and scrubs. Only the length of youth and the beauty of the manipulations can be achieved by showing patience. It is considered to value a person's beauty, appearance and health.