Even with an ideal figure, our age suits the condition of our facial skin. It is largely exposed to external influences, which means we need increased attention and care.
Every woman's dream is flawless, glowing skin. Such skin speaks of good health.
Today, the world is full of pollution and stress, and when you add to that neglect in skin care, you will see how your once healthy skin becomes dull and lifeless. Therefore, skin rejuvenation is very important.
Facial rejuvenation can be done at home if you use proven products that will keep your skin soft and clean.
By taking care of ourselves at home, we can make safe natural cosmetics ourselves. In cans from the store, no matter how beautiful and expensive they are, they often pose a danger not only to the skin, but to general health as well.
To rejuvenate a person's skin, you can use folk recipes and home remedies that are always on hand. Our skin requires constant and thorough care. It's no secret, the older we get, the worse his condition gets, and this is mainly reflected on his face.
Home remedies for facial rejuvenation
- Apricot.Apricots are rich in vitamins A, C and B, as well as lycopene, making them ideal for skin rejuvenation. Soak four to five apricots in water and let them swell. Remove the pulp and prepare a homogeneous mixture by adding two teaspoons of honey, half a teaspoon of almond oil, and half a teaspoon of lemon juice to the apricot pulp. Apply the mixture generously on your face and let it dry for about twenty minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Human skin will be radiant.
- Papaya.Mix two teaspoons of papaya pulp with two teaspoons of honey and apply the mixture on your face in circular motions. Leave it for fifteen minutes and wash your face with cool water. Papaya is rich in alpha hydroxy acids which act as a natural scrub to condition and nourish the skin.
- Orange peel mask.Peel the orange and dry the rind. Prepare the mixture by adding two teaspoons of chickpea flour and a teaspoon of milk to one teaspoon of dried orange peel. Apply the mask on your face and wash off after fifteen minutes. Citric acid and vitamin C, which are rich in orange peel, cleanse, exfoliate, and firm the skin.
- Watermelon and cucumber mask.Watermelon is useful not only for weight loss. The high amount of lycopene in watermelon helps combat signs of aging, including wrinkles. Prepare a face mask by mixing grated cucumber, chopped whiskey, and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mask on your face, after a while rinse it with water at room temperature. The oily sheen will disappear from the skin, and it will enjoy health.
- Puree banana.Bananas can help fight skin breakouts. This fruit is very rich in vitamin C and vitamin B6, which together help maintain the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Mix one medium banana, add about two teaspoons of honey and a few drops of olive oil. Mix the ingredients and apply the resulting mask on your face. Rinse off after twenty minutes and you will see that your skin is sofoother, firmer and more radiant.
- Tomatoes- sources of antioxidants. Give your skin a good dose of antioxidants by applying tomatoes internally and externally. Combine three tablespoons of tomato juice and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Add two tablespoons of cream. Prepare a smooth paste from these ingredients. Apply to face in circular movements, leave on for fifteen minutes and rinse off. Tomatoes contain lycopene, which rejuvenates and strengthens the skin. They also have astringent properties that give freshness to the skin.
- Exfoliate with oatmeal.Oatmeal is rich in anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties. Oatmeal shortens the skin and fights acne, and is also beneficial for moisturizing the skin. Make a paste by mixing three tablespoons of oatmeal with a little water. Add a teaspoon of honey, stir, apply and rinse off after twenty minutes. The saponins found in oatmeal cleanse the skin, leaving it fresh and vibrant. This is another great remedy for skin rejuvenation.
- Moisture yogurt.Homemade yogurt can do wonders for your skin. Lactic acid is a natural cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. Prepare a mask by mixing two teaspoons of yogurt, a fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder, and two teaspoons of chickpea flour. Clean your face, mask and rinse off with cool water for fifteen minutes. This face mask naturally cleanses the skin and makes it firmer, leaving the skin looking youthful and refreshed.
- Moist milk powder.Powdered milk can be used to rejuvenate the skin. Prepare a smooth paste by mixing three tablespoons of milk powder, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and half a teaspoon of almond oil. Leave the mixture on your face for fifteen minutes, then rinse with cool water. Milk cleanses the skin, lemon tightens it, and almond oil and honey moisturize the skin. That is to say, this home remedy must be tried for the immediate renewal of the skin.
- Egg mask.Eggs can be used to saturate the skin with protein. Prepare a smooth paste by mixing one egg white and two teaspoons of medicinal green clay. Using a brush, apply the mixture from top to bottom. Let dry completely. Rinse thoroughly with room temperature water, then apply moisturizer to your skin. The egg provides a facelift, tightens pores and nourishes the skin.
What else can you do to rejuvenate your skin at home?
- Eat a balanced diet. Choose a balanced diet rich in vegetables and fruits. Use oranges as snacks. Include in your diet foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and good sources of protein to nourish and repair your skin from the inside out. Avoid burgers, fries, sugary snacks, and sodas.
- Get enough sleep. Eight hours of sleep is recommended. If you can't get eight hours of sleep, get yourself between five and six hours of deep sleep. To keep your skin fresh, try taking a ten minute nap throughout the day.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is a prerequisite for skin rejuvenation. In addition to cardio and strength training, include some yoga in your schedule. The better your circulation, the better your skin will look.
- Drink water. Eight glasses (one and a half liters) of water a day is the right amount if you want soft, healthy, youthful skin. So don’t forget about water.
Before you go for the expensive anti-aging creams and lotions that are available from beauty stores, try these home remedies for skin rejuvenation. They are simple, convenient, affordable, and highly effective.