A young and beautiful girl at the age of at least 18 must make efforts to achieve her goal. But if you are already over 25 and start noticing the first wrinkles, then it is recommended to use special anti-aging procedures in the salon or at home. This is the only way to restore freshness, elasticity and velvety to the skin. And most importantly, don’t pull it off too long.
Professional body and face skin care
Eternal youth is the dream of every woman on the planet. Beauty is success and health. We strive to stay attractive at any age, which means regular skin care.
The defining principle of an effective anti-aging procedure is the activation of the internal mechanism of natural regeneration of the skin. Such procedures will elegantly remove all unnecessary, give the face an attractive shape and add beautiful lines.
Masks and skin can be included in the complex of care procedures for up to 30 years. But after 30, hardware techniques will already be needed, and the list of cosmetology procedures is expanding significantly.
The sooner you spend a lot of time on your face and body, the easier and easier it will be for your skin to regenerate.
The best anti-aging treatments in the salon
Today beauty salons make girls and women more beautiful. They provide miraculous procedures that give excellent results and have a pronounced healing effect. It is because of the amazing results that salon renewal is in demand and popularity!
- Mesotherapy or biorevitalization - injections from specially selected cocktails: vitamin, homeopathic, hyaluronic acid.
- Photorejuvenation - exposure to light flashes of a strictly specified frequency to tighten the skin and eliminate age spots.
- Botox or dysport - botulinum toxin injections to reduce facial muscle activity and smooth wrinkles.
- Contour plastic: restylane, perline - injections of a gel - like substance to lift and maintain wrinkles.
- Raising radio waves is a unique technology for skin rejuvenation with radio frequency energy.
- Myostimulation - the effect of rash on facial muscles.
A comprehensive skin care program is needed to be effective. Only a professional cosmetologist can give a proper assessment based on the condition of the skin, taking into account the needs of the patients. It is crucial to entrust the execution of the procedures to an experienced expert and obtain a guaranteed result that will meet your expectations.