Cosmetic oils contain many nutrients and vitamins that help keep the skin in good shape.
All you need to do is carefully read the list of contraindications for the product you are using.
Some products may not be used around the eyes, but others are not suitable for oily skin. Individual cases of intolerance to certain components of the oil by the body are also possible.
If you do not violate the instructions and do not smear the skin with an unsuitable product, the effect will be good.
Each oil has a unique composition, is a storehouse of useful substances and has a different effect on the skin. They are used in pure form or as part of masks, creams, lotions and serums.
Advantages and disadvantages
The list of benefits of cosmetic oils is quite extensive.
- Skin benefits. Cosmetic oils nourish the skin, cleanse it well because of the fatty acids it contains, and generally have an anti-aging effect.
- Low price and availability. You can buy oil at any pharmacy, the variety is usually quite large, and the prices, on the contrary, are not high. Considering that essential oils are not used in their pure form, but a few drops are added to a base of some kind, such a jar will be enough for a long time. Base oils are also cheap. In this capacity, it is permissible, for example, to use cold-pressed olive oil, which can be purchased at a regular grocery store. A liter bottle will suffice for a very long time.
- Natural composition. Oils are extracted from natural components and purified from harmful impurities. As a result, you have a product without chemicals and parabens.
There are not so many disadvantages, but it was not without them.
- The main drawback is that the effect of using oils is not as great as we would like. They improve skin condition, but do not radically alter it. In addition, you will not get results immediately or the next day. To notice the difference, you need to use oils regularly, at least for a month, or better than two.
- The likelihood of an allergic reaction. Like any natural product, cosmetic oil can cause a single case of intolerance, so it's best to do an allergy test before using it for the first time.
The best oils for rejuvenation
There are many oils to preserve youth. I will tell you about the most common and effective ones.
Natural cocoa butter gives off a unique chocolate scent. There are many useful things:
- fatty acid;
This product has an excellent tonic and healing effect and is often used in lip balms because it works great for dry and cracked lips.
Coconut butter will not only get rid of wrinkles, but it will also be a good deterrent to their appearance, protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment and help it rejuvenate itself better.
This is a great product that is quite expensive, but stands out from the rest of the cosmetic oils. It is made from young deer antlers and contains a whole set of useful substances:
- eighteen different amino acids;
- glutamic acid;
- collagen, iodine, calcium, zinc and other trace elements.
This product easily penetrates the skin and activates the process of tissue regeneration, strengthens local immunity, and increases blood microcirculation.
This oil contains a lot of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant, so it works well for dry and aging skin in the face and neck area.
Of course, it is not worth waiting for a 100% lifting effect, but the elasticity of the skin with regular use of this product will become higher. At the same time, it is well absorbed and quickly absorbed, allowing it to be used as a cream replacement and applied at night.
If you are looking for the right oils to rejuvenate and cleanse your skin, check out castor oil. By its composition, it is almost 90% ricinoleic acid, thanks to which it perfectly restores dry skin and causes less wrinkles.
It reliably protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, thus it is especially popular in summer in sunny regions. In addition, it also improves metabolic processes, so that the skin on the face begins to look fresher.
The advantage of the product is that it can be used to smear the skin around the eyes and eyelids. Many oils cannot be used in this area due to their excessive strength or heavy texture. Coconut oil is very light, absorbs well, and breathes the skin underneath.
Another product that, according to reviews, works well for dry skin with the first signs of wilting. Sesame oil has many beneficial properties:
- B vitamins;
- vitamins E and C;
- trace elements (silicon, zinc and others);
- Sesamol is a special substance that protects perfectly against ultraviolet radiation.
This oil is a little more expensive than others, but it acts as a good prevention of the formation of wrinkles, makes the skin more elastic, removes impurities well and normalizes the sebaceous glands.
This oil has the ability to tighten aging skin well, but it has limitations. It is heavy and for this reason should not be applied around the eyes. There is a risk of waking up with swelling.
But this tool showed well on the neck and décolleté area. If you use it long enough and regularly, the condition of the skin in this area will improve, elasticity and tone will return.
This oil is well refreshed, but is not used in its pure form. You can mix it with a base oil of your choice, depending on your skin type. For a more noticeable anti-aging effect, I recommend mixing it with vitamin E capsule content only.
Sea buckthorn oil cleanses loose skin, improves elasticity. If you use it regularly, wrinkles become less noticeable.
This product is useful not only when taken orally as part of light salads, it can be used to care for the eyelids. It is enough to compress with olive oil on problem areas in the eye area for 10 minutes - and after some such procedures, the condition of the skin will improve. It is a common ingredient in many home cosmetics recipes.
This product has a very rich composition, yes;
- organic acid glycerides;
- vitamins E and B;
Thanks to this, it perfectly moisturizes the skin, protects from the sun, acts as a good preventative for acne, nourishes and reduces flaking. Suitable for all skin types.
There are many recipes that use all these oils for different skin types. They are often mixed together, with various ingredients for home cosmetics, or added to enrich the formulation in simple, inexpensive creams. For example, a mask of pumpkin oil (a teaspoon), cosmetic clay (two tablespoons) and ground cinnamon (half a teaspoon) help with acne.
You can get rid of age spots by mixing a teaspoon of castor oil with a tablespoon of grated cucumber and using this mixture as a mask.
And from cocoa butter, you can make a nourishing cream. To do this, melt a tablespoon of the product in a water bath, add a few drops of vitamins A and E and a teaspoon of sea buckthorn and rosehip oils, mix well and use. Such cream is stored in the refrigerator for several days.
The use of cosmetic oils can help with an integrated approach to rejuvenation, especially if you do not have the opportunity to regularly visit the salon and buy expensive cosmetics. These are natural natural remedies that have a good anti-aging effect and do not contain harmful components, which are so abundant in cheap cosmetics.