A woman tries to look attractive at any age. But over time, the skin on the face loses firmness and elasticity, its color changes. Due to a decrease in facial muscle tone, folds and wrinkles appear. How can you deal with wrinkles that are already visible? How to rejuvenate human skin? Folk remedies for wrinkles come to the rescue.
Causes of wrinkles
The first wrinkles can appear as early as 20 years of age. These are mimic wrinkles that start to appear when we make wrinkles on our nose, raise our eyebrows, and grimace when we talk and laugh. They occur on the bridge of the nose and forehead, and also form on each side of the nose. Wrinkles mimic horizontal and vertical.
After 35 years, wrinkles begin around the eyes, the so - called "feet of the peaks". They occur earlier in women who turn frequently. In the same period, folds that appear from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth may appear, such folds on the face are called "rictus".
Premature wrinkles are formed with the wrong lifestyle: lack of sleep, alcohol addiction, smoking, low physical activity. Wrinkles often occur with acute weight loss or, conversely, with rapid weight gain.
To significantly resolve already formed wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new blemishes on the face, you can use folk remedies: masks and creams. They are made from simple ingredients that are found in every home.
- Bread mask. This remedy helps to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Soak white bread biscuits in heated olive oil. Apply the resulting bread gruel on the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask. Mix one egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of crushed oatmeal or oatmeal. Pre-melt honey to a liquid consistency. If the mixture is thick, add warm milk. Hold for 15 minutes.
- Moisturizing mask. This tool moisturizes the skin well, making it more elastic and smooth. For cooking, you need 1 yolk and 1 teaspoon thick sour cream, warm milk, olive oil and melted honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Smoothing mask. This mask is effective for sagging skin. Grind fresh carrots in a blender. Take 1 tablespoon of the resulting carrot puree, add 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 4 tablespoons of curdled milk or sour milk. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the composition on the skin of the face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Vitamin apricot mask. Mash ripe apricot meat with a fork. Mix 1 tablespoon of the resulting puree with 1 teaspoon thick sour cream or cottage cheese. Apply the mask for 25-30 minutes.
- The brewer’s yeast mask softens wrinkles well and improves the elasticity of the dermis. You will need 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast and some milk. If you have oily skin type, it is best to use not milk, but yogurt. Dissolve brewer's yeast in a small amount of milk to a thick sour cream consistency. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry mask. In strawberry season, be sure to make a mask with this beautiful berry. Take 6-7 ripe berries, mash them with a fork, preferably with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, liquid honey and chamomile decoction. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on the face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Potato mask. Grate or chop 1 potato in a blender, after cutting off the skin from it. Mix 2 tablespoons of potato pulp with 2 tablespoons of white wheat flour and 2 teaspoons of warm milk. Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Nettle mask. For the mask, you will need fresh young nettle leaves. Wash them well, cut them in a blender or cut them finely with a knife. Take 2 tablespoons of the resulting gruel, add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and olive oil. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grape milk mask. Squeeze out half a glass of grape juice (best to use red grapes). Add half a glass of warm milk. Soak gauze or thin cotton cloth in the resulting liquid and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. After the mask, apply moisturizer on the skin.
- Milk oatmeal mask. Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 5 tablespoons of heated milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and egg yolk. Mix well and apply the composition on the face for 30-35 minutes. After the mask, it is advisable to rinse the skin with an herbal decoction of mint and calendula.
You can independently prepare not only a mask, but also a cream for skin rejuvenation. So you can be sure that you use natural cosmetics that do not contain harmful flavors and preservatives.
Butter cream. Butter can be used as a night cream that will help get rid of wrinkles. Apply the softened oil with massaging movements on the face and neck, leave overnight.
Eye cream. Prepare a decoction of chamomile and linden flowers. Herbs take a teaspoon. Pour a dry collection of 100 ml of boiling water and let it brew. After 30-40 minutes, take 2 tablespoons of the resulting infusion, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter and 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Pound all the ingredients to get a homogeneous mixture. Apply the resulting cream before going to bed on the skin around the eyes. The product can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5 days.
Use folk remedies in the fight against wrinkles, do special exercises for the facial muscles, adhere to proper nutrition and an active lifestyle. So your skin will be elastic and healthy for a very long time.