In modern cosmetology, lasers are used to eliminate many skin problems. Laser rejuvenation is especially popular on the face - a procedure in which you can increase the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, get rid of smooth and deep wrinkles, and tighten the oval of the face. After you complete the course of the sessions, you will look several years younger.
What is laser refresh?
Laser rejuvenation is a non-surgical restoration of the youth of the skin in the shortest possible time. The procedure is carried out using laser beams of different strengths, the whole course consists of 3-5 sessions with a break per month. The effectiveness of the technique is so high that a positive result will be observed after the first.
The laser rejuvenation procedure has a cumulative effect, since after the first session in the inner layers of the skin, natural processes of elastin and collagen production are activated, which are responsible for the smoothness and elasticity of the skin.With each subsequent session, the skin rejuvenates, the maximum effect of which can be observed six months after the start of the procedure.
Different clinics do different laser refresher courses, as standard it will take 5 sessions to complete the procedure with an interval of one month. This method is gentle on the skin and allows you to rejuvenate your face in the most natural way. An accelerated course comprises 5 sessions every 5 days, such an express renewal is very effective, since it allows you to restore the freshness and beauty of the face in just a month, but the effect on it will not last as long, only about 1-2 years.
Laser facial rejuvenation provides the following results:
- significantly reduces deep wrinkles and completely eliminates fine lines of expression; stretch marks and old restraints
- tightens pores and reduces skin ribbon;
- removes the center and removes the pigment;
- renews the upper layer of the epidermis, removes rough and old skin;
- puts bags and dark circles under the eyes;
- strengthens the structure of the skin, saturates it with strength and energy;
- improves blood circulation, normalizes metabolic processes;
- prevents acne and acne breakouts.
This is not a complete list of the positive qualities of laser rejuvenation, by using this method you can get rid of almost all skin imperfections in a short time and without risk to your health. The main thing is to choose an experienced specialist, who is advised to perform such procedures exclusively in specialized clinics.
How is laser refresh?
Just before the start of the procedure, a deep facial cleansing is necessary, using a soft scrub and exfoliating makeup. Clean skin is treated exclusively by laser treatment.
Depending on the desired end result, laser treatment can be performed on individual areas of the face and the entire surface of the skin. The best option is to rejuvenate not only the face, but also the neck and décolleté.
The laser beam penetrates deep into the skin, heating its inner layers, thereby actively reducing old collagen fibers, which automatically stimulates the production of new ones. The human is laser refreshed in impulses lasting 0. 2 to 0. 5 ms, which are completely safe and pose no risk to human health.
Laser exposure to the skin results in a newly formed regenerative focus - separate areas of the face where the active process of natural elastin production takes place. A big plus is that the outer layer of the skin has intact microscopic areas, this makes the recovery process almost invisible externally, that is, there are no transition points between the renewed skin, there is no swelling and lumps.
After the end of the process, the face will be treated with a special soothing solution, it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics for several hours and stay in the sun for a long time. Otherwise, there are no violations, although most experts recommend that the first days after the sessions do not visit the beach and solarium, and do not expose your face to strong weathering and contact with salt or chlorinated water.
Advantages and disadvantages of laser skin rejuvenation
Since laser treatment is considered to be one of the most effective for rejuvenation, its popularity is growing every day. There are many advantages to using this method:long-term effect
- - the result lasts after a full course of procedures for 5-7 years; safety
- - since no surgery is performed, there is no risk of skin infection and inflammation;
- there is no recovery period - unlike surgery, there are no scars or cuts after laser exposure;
- no side effects;
- may be combined with other cosmetology sessions;
- takes a bit of time - the session lasts from half an hour to an hour;
- does not require hospital treatment.
In addition to such inevitable advantages, laser rejuvenation has a number of disadvantages. These sessions are not recommended:
- children and pregnant women; Patients
- suffering from skin diseases;
- people with increased skin sensitivity;
- suffering from chronic malignancies.
Also, it should be noted the high cost of the procedures, which is why not all categories of the population can afford it. True, the price of laser resurfacing is consistent with the effectiveness of the procedure, and surgical resurfacing will cost you much more.