Post-acne, age spots, stretch marks and spider veins - these age manifestations damage the mood of many women. Laser rejuvenation will help you look younger and more attractive, relieving many dermatological problems. How safe, painful and effective such a procedure is. What results can you expect?
Description and FeaturesFraction
- what is it? This is a laser beam divided into several beams. Under its influence, regenerative processes are activated in the body, new collagen and elastin fibers appear. The structure of the epidermis improves, dead cells disappear completely. The first wrinkles on the skin around the eyes begin to appear by the age of 30, and by the age of 40, age-related changes are strongly reflected on the face. The laser helps to get rid of the unpleasant manifestations of age - the upper layer of the epidermis, which has lost its elasticity, is completely removed.
Reviews of the fractional renewal procedure are quite controversial. Some women consider it a real salvation from old age. Others note that the anti-aging effect is only high in cost, pain and complete absence.
Benefits of laser facial rejuvenation:
- the laser acts precisely, it only affects damaged areas, its effect does not apply to nearby tissues;
- under the influence of high temperatures, non-viable cells disappear completely, wrinkles of different depths are made up;
- the procedure can be performed on sensitive parts of the face and body - décolleté, skin around the eyes and lips;
- With the help of the latest generation of facial rejuvenation products, you can remove a double chin without surgery.
Description of Procedure
Reviews often talk about a significant result after one session, but doctors recommend repeating it after 3-6 months. First, the doctor performs a thorough make-up on make-up, after 20 minutes the doctor treats the skin with anesthetic. According to reviews, many feel that they have only a slight tingling sensation, others complain that they have unacceptable pain. The duration of the procedure is about an hour, it all depends on the size of the treated area.
Overview of fractional photothermolysis types:
- Relative - the effect only occurs on the upper layers of the skin, because at high temperatures they only evaporate. After this method of facial rejuvenation, the lifting effect reveals itself immediately, ideal for eliminating age-related changes at the initial level.
- Non-ablative - the laser enters the lower layers without disturbing the upper cells of the epidermis. With its help, global problems are solved when the aging process of the skin cannot be reversed. It allows you to form a new membrane base, the skin refreshes from the inside.
- The greatest effect can be achieved with a reasonable combination of the two methods.
For another popular rejuvenation method, read the article Fractional Microwave Metrotherapy - an overview of the procedure.
Aspects of skin care after laser rejuvenationLaser facial rejuvenation is a painful procedure, regardless of the sensitivity threshold and type of anesthesia. Skin requires special care for 2-3 weeks, exposure to sunlight is categorically contraindicated.
Immediately after laser fractional rejuvenation, the treated areas are very painful, pain relief gels and ointments are of little help. After a few hours, acute swelling occurs, especially if the procedure is performed on the skin around the eyes and nose, and the upper eyelids. The greatest number of edema is observed per day, sometimes the face almost turns into a ball. To slightly reduce the manifestation of unpleasant symptoms, you should exclude salty foods from the diet, drink diuretic tea. At the next stage, many ichor begin to stand out, claws become visible, which prevents the penetration of microbes into the wounds.
It is strictly forbidden to remove skin from the crust and touch them. Otherwise, strong inflammatory processes can begin, forming new scars on the skin.
Recovery begins in 6-7 days. The claws become soft, puffiness disappears. For another 28-30 days, the skin will have a bright pink color, you need to use a powerful sunscreen.
How to get rid of fractional laser refresh effects:
- severe pain - apply a thick layer of dexpanthenol on the skin; Long recovery period
- - it is necessary to take vitamins, not to go out, always use restorative medications; There is still a
- vascular network - due to the deep penetration of the laser, it is impossible to eliminate the defect, over time it will become less noticeable.
In women with sun allergies or vegetative-vascular dystonia, various rashes may appear on the face after fractional renewal.
During the recovery period, you can not only wash your face with boiled or ozoneated water, peels are contraindicated.
Indications and contraindicationsLaser skin rejuvenation allows you to get rid of acne, age spots, tighten eyelids, and get rid of fine wrinkles around the mouth and eyes. According to some women, it is not very effective for deep facial folds.
Laser facial rejuvenation is a complex and painful procedure, with many serious limitations. Main contraindications:tumors
- tumors of various origins; Increased heart and vascular disease
- poor blood clotting; viral colds
- accompanied by fever;
- any pathology of infectious etiology.
Other contraindications - pregnancy and lactation, diabetes mellitus, herpes and other rashes on the face, mental disorders. Laser rejuvenation of the face with high and low blood pressure, vegetative-vascular dystonia is prohibited.
Important! Fraxel is not given to people under 17 or older than 60.
Photos before and after laser skin exposure are great - people are 10-15 years younger. But it must be remembered that the reality may be a little different.
“By the age of 35 I had a deep nasolabial fold, I decided to correct the defect with the help of fractional laser resurfacing. The problem disappeared, but after 10 months there was no trace of the anti-aging effect. The price of the procedure is high, the sensations are very unpleasant - I want a more lasting result. "
“I’m 40 years old, my skin is likely to age soon, so I’m older than my years. I read the rave reviews of those who did fractional photothermolysis - I decided to take a chance. I did the procedure on the nasolabial folds and eyelids - it was very painful, the anesthesia didn’t help much. During the recovery period, claws, constant itching, peeling were highly precipitated. It’s been six months, I like the effect, but soon I have to do it again, but I can’t mentally prepare for this. "
“As a teenager, I had a severe acne that left many ugly scars. I read reviews of facial skin rejuvenation with a laser and went to the clinic. The sensations are awful - it hurts and smells burning. The first day I just ran around the apartment from terrible pain. The scars are less noticeable, but it will take 5-6 procedures to get rid of them completely ”.
“I had a facelift and an eyelid lift 3 weeks ago, the skin is still recovering, itching a lot, you can't go outside again. During the procedure itself, the pain was bearable, like a tattoo, but later I got terrible herpes. Plus, age spots and wrinkles are not completely gone. I believe there are better methods. "
At the age of 45 I made a gift for myself - I decided to laser remove drooping eyelids and nasolabial folds. It took me 3 procedures, done with an interval of 2 weeks. 3 months have passed, the recovery period has been difficult, but now I am happy to look at myself in the mirror. I'm going to do it again in 3 months. "
“I relaunched twice, at the age of 30, again after 3 years. The skin has become more elastic, fresh, pores are reduced, smooth wrinkles are gone. But one session is not enough, and the course is expensive. There is an effect, but it is far from what is shown in advertisements. "