Laser skin rejuvenation has several benefits, as follows:non-surgical intervention
- complete absence of recovery period after the procedure; preservation of the result of the renewal for a relatively long period;
- the ability of a clear laser effect on the internal structures of the dermis, thereby stimulating the regenerative process of collagen cell synthesis; Guarantee
- lack of negative consequences or side effects;
- the possibility of combining laser rejuvenation with several other cosmetic procedures;
- takes some time and does not require special conditions during the application of the refresh.
Most clients are interested in how high results and elastic young skin can be achieved in a short time and without surgical intervention. The answer is very simple. The action of the laser is to penetrate the skin, which heats up. Short thermal pulses promote the contraction of old collagen cells and stimulate the synthesis of new fibers.
Thus, it seems that you can achieve with the help of laser facial skin rejuvenation:
- complete elimination or significant reduction of wrinkles;
- reduce the severity of stretch marks; Shrink
- to make scars smooth;
- to narrow the area of the erythema;
- to strengthen the structure of the skin;
- greatly improves skin tones.
Facial renewal: fractional, carbon, elevation
Fractional skin rejuvenation can really be considered an innovative technology based on the latest research from cosmetologists and specialists in this field. It is known that irreversible processes in the structure of the skin occur over time, some cells die, and some stop functioning for some reason. Active synthesis of collagen and elastin also stops.
The result of these processes is the appearance of wrinkles, flabby dry skin.Fractional skin rejuvenation is designed to "revitalize" dormant cells. The laser is able to wake them up and make them work.
- The laser beam starts with a heat shock that awakens the cells.
- Laser activity causes dead cells to fall apart and cease to interfere with the structure of new ones.
- Cells that are in working condition initiate the splitting process to restore the damaged micro-zone.
- At the same time, the process of synthesis of collagen and elastin, which is responsible for the youth of the skin, occurs.
To ensure the thin penetration of the laser beam, it is divided into several beams. Thus, a laser grille is obtained, which creates a special apparatus. If the patient has sensitive skin, anesthetic gel may be used during the procedure.
Fractional regeneration is distinguished by character type and depth of laser penetration into the skin.
Relative renewal is considered one of the options for the procedure. As a result of this procedure, dead micro-areas are removed with a laser. As a result, the damaged micro-zones begin to shrink and heal. The result is a great lifting effect.
The second option for renewal is the non-ablative method. During this procedure, the process of renewing collagen in the skin occurs, but only on a deep level. The laser beam penetrates deep enough, and the outer layers of the skin remain unharmed. The result is a longer renewal process.
For all patients, whether male or female, individual variants of fractional renewal should be selected, taking into account the characteristics of the skin and the specific features of the patient's body.
Indications for fractional skin rejuvenation include:
- presence of stretch marks, various types of scars or asterisks; Enlarged pores
- presence of skin pigments; skin laxity and sagging
- expression of wrinkles, legs peaks.
It should also be borne in mind that there are factors that may be an obstacle to a fractional renewal procedure.These factors include:inflammation
- in the area intended to be "renewed";
- infectious skin disease; presence of
- psoriasis; allergic manifestations
- ; tumor
- of malignant nature in the area to be treated; Epilepsy disease
Laser resurfacing is a modern method of rejuvenating facial skin. Exposure to a medical laser beam can evaporate the surface layer of the skin and, as a result, achieve skin relief.Laser resurfacing is also used to correct or eliminate external skin imperfections, for example, scars, scars or various deformities. The depth of penetration of the beam and the planned area of skin treatment are selected individually for each patient.
The main indications for laser skin resurfacing are:
- changes in facial skin as a result of the age factor; facial photography
- expression of wrinkles on the face; Consequences of
- mechanical impact on humans: scars and scars.
- strong inflammatory processes in the area to be treated;
- The patient's body and skin tend to have excessive scarring.
Over time, laser resurfacing can take between half an hour and an hour, depending on the area to be treated and its area. Prior to the procedure, an abbreviated examination and consultation with a physician are provided.
The recovery period is several days - from 5 to 10, when the claws disappear completely. This period involves the use of antiseptic ointments by the patient. It will be possible to return to physical labor or sporting activity 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
Laser face rejuvenation is considered to be the newest laser peeling technique using a carbon enhancer.
The specificity of human carbon fiber laser rejuvenation is the delicate effect of carbon peeling, which gently excretes the dead cells of the epidermis and has a bactericidal effect at the same time. As a result, metabolic processes are restored, there is also narrowing of pores, stimulation of elastin and collagen production. The skin initiates the regeneration process at the cell level, which helps to rejuvenate the skin, get rid of wrinkles and improve the general condition of the skin.
There are no age restrictions on laser carbon face rejuvenation, except minors. The procedure is often used for oily or problem skin.
The following are the indications for undergoing the procedure:wrinkles
- oily and problematic skin;
- expression of skin latency; expand
- pores on the face;
- natural loss; pigmentation
Carbon fiber laser rejuvenation has many benefits for humans, including the key benefits:non-invasive method
- , and as a result, no pain during and after the procedure;
- no recovery period; Significant result
- after the first session;
- wide range of laser activity.
A special feature of the procedure is the use of a laser beam not in a continuous direction, but in a method of exposure to fractions. The effect of the laser point is that the active activity of fibroblasts, cells "in the embryos" is actively restored. These cells are used for collagen production and synthesis.
Timely anesthesia, mainly cooling gel, is used to perform this lift. The recovery period after laser removal ends within a week after the procedure.
Laser lift results can be evaluated:
- human clear and distinct oval; tighten face skin
- ; skin elasticity and density
- reduction of wrinkles; smoothing irregularities
- ; Elimination of the
- vascular network;
- remove age spots on the face.
It should be noted that the course of laser facial lifting procedures includes several sessions, the sequence and duration of which are determined by the specialist, depending on the patient's skin condition and the effectiveness of preserving the procedure. Usually, as a result of proper care, the effect of laser face lift remains effective for 2-4 years.
Advantages of laser facial cosmetology
In modern medicine and cosmetology, lasers have won first place in the fight against skin imperfections and negative manifestations. The range of laser cosmetology procedures is very wide, from skin rejuvenation and resurfacing, to peat and tattoo removal. To understand the essence of laser facial cosmetology and its effectiveness, one should consider the benefits of this type of cosmetic procedure.
Benefits of laser cosmetology include:
- no surgical intervention;
- non-traumatic, but at the same time highly effective effect of the laser light beam;
- the ability to eliminate various defects, such as wrinkles or scars, while simultaneously stimulating collagen production, leading to rejuvenation of facial skin; Preserve performance
- for a long time.
It should also be borne in mind that it is very important in laser cosmetology, especially the human, the professionalism of the doctor, the quality of the apparatus and adherence to all the rules and basic requirements of a particular procedure.